One more giant project bites the dust!

I finally finished my giant skull blanket! I promise, it isn’t as menacing as it sounds…


Okay, maybe he’s a little menacing. This was my first attempt at this type of crochet. I did single crochet around the other colors (no cutting except the fringes at the ends). I figured out that I needed to push the line over one stitch every five rows because the stitches slowly shifted to the right. It took me a little too long to figure it out — that’s why this poor guy is a little wonky and has a shattered face.

This blanket turned out pretty thick and sturdy. I’m brainstorming some throw rug patterns to make soon!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s