It’s been recently brought to my attention that if I don’t scream from the rooftops that I have a job, then the world is going to assume I’m unemployed. Does that really make sense? Is that really the logical conclusion?
I’ve been distracted recently with PD (can I really call a job distracting?), spring gardening, and the flu. As a result of these things rolling together into an avalanche of stress—don’t worry, I thrive off of it—my backlog of posts is running a bit dry. Yes, that would explain why my posts are getting fewer in the last week or two.
To remedy this, my plans for the coming spring and summer are as follows:
- Do an in-depth day in the life of a Nerd Wife
- Explore my studies in herbology (foraging)
- Share a few of my personal recipes for herbal remedies
- Show off my garden and discuss my future vegetable and landscaping plans
- Share the bread recipes that I use in my home
- Explain my YouTube and Twitch planning
- My sad gaming set up and work desk
- So much more…I’m overflowing with ideas that I simply have to actually execute
Also, I have a niece on the way! I’m currently trying to figure out what sort of geeky, girly things I can crochet her before she’s born.
Another change (possibly) coming to the blog is that Mister and I have been talking about vlogging together. I was about to give up on the whole vlogging situation due to the fact that I felt as if I was drowning in my attempts to make it work alone. I think that having Mister there to talk with and interact with will make for a really fun dynamic and a bonding experience for us!
So that’s the basic gist of what all is happening over on my side of the computer screen. I want to thank everyone who has been following along on my journey and has been leaving comments and liking my posts! You’ve been awesome!